When you think of Christmas decorating, a few things come to mind: shining lights, colorful trees, and of course, snowflakes! You want to decorate your home at Christmas and spread some cheer but want to use something other than big traditional Christmas tree lights as a 2022 style choice. So, what can be done? One of the best ideas is to use a snowglobe lantern.
What is snowglobe lantern
Snowglobe lanterns are a beautiful Christmas home decor idea that can be used in any room. They are simple to make and require only a few supplies, including an empty snow globe, string, and a light bulb.
To make a snowglobe lantern:
- First, fill the snow globe with water until it is about two-thirds.
- Second, add a few drops of color paint or fabric dye to the water and stir well.
- Third, use some string to create unbroken loops around each water droplet. Make sure the strings are long enough to hang down below the lip of the snow globe.
- Finally, using a lightbulb as a guide, place the lights inside the loops on top of the water droplets.
How to choose a snowglobe lantern
If you’re looking for a beautiful and unique way to decorate your Christmas home this year, consider investing in a snowglobe lantern. These decorative lanterns come in all shapes and sizes and can be used in any house room.
Here are some tips on how to choose the perfect one for your home:
- Choose a lantern that will fit your style. If you have a traditional Christmas style, choose a traditional snowglobe lantern. If you want something more contemporary or modern, go for an abstract or colorful design.
- Consider the size of the lantern. Most snowglobe lanterns are about 12 inches tall and 8 inches wide, so they’ll fit nicely on most tables or mantles.
- Think about how you’ll use the lantern. Will you use it as a centerpiece on your Christmas table, or will it be the light source in another part of the house?
How to store and maintain your snowglobe lantern
If you’re like most people, your holiday decor is likely scattered all over your house. But with a little organization and some basic supplies, you can deck the halls in style with snowglobe lanterns.
To keep your snowglobe lanterns looking their best, it’s essential to store them dry and clean. To reserve your snowglobe lanterns:
- Remove the batteries if they are installed.
- Freeze the base of the lantern for about two hours. This will make it hard for dust and other particles to accumulate on the glass surface.
- Store the lantern safely away from direct sunlight or heat.
How do you light your snowglobe lantern
To light your Snowglobe Lantern, you will need a votive candle, a Christmas ornament, and some string. First, place the votive candle in the center of the decoration. Then tie the string around the trim, so the ends hang below the candle. Finally, light the candle and watch the snowflakes dance around the lantern!
Tips for storing a snowglobe lantern
To keep your snowglobe lantern shining all season long, here are some tips:
1. Clean it regularly. A clean snowglobe lantern will stay lit longer than one that’s not clean. To clean it, wipe it down with a damp cloth or vacuum cleaner.
2. Store it properly. Keep your snowglobe lantern stored away from direct sunlight and high temperatures. If you live in an area with cold winters, place the lantern in an area that gets warmer as the day goes on (like a fireplace).
3. Change the batteries regularly. Snowglobe lanterns use standard AA or AAA batteries, so make sure you change them regularly – especially if you live in an area where the temperature fluctuates throughout the year. The best time to change them is usually before bedtime, so the light stays on overnight.
As a leading Christmas decorations manufacturer, AOFUTE specializes in designing, producing, and wholesale snow globes and snowglobe lanterns of the highest quality. Launched in 2002, we have established an enviable list of clients worldwide. We promise to return free of charge for defects caused by our fault. The company has a number of professional certifications including BSCI, SEDEX, CE, etc. A powerful factory that can meet all your requests!